Sun, Apr 23|
Annual Concert A - 3:30 pm
Doors open at 3:00 pm.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 3:30 PM – 4:40 PM EDT
The Campus, 300 Tivoli Gardens Rd, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
About The Event
Please join us for the return of the Music Schools International Annual Concert!
Two concerts will be held this year (A - 3:30 pm and B - 5:30 pm). Please check the requirements section in your student's account portal for information on which concert in which your student will be performing. Tickets cost $15. Enrolled students do not need tickets. Formal attire is required for all student performers.
- Date: Sunday, April 23, 2023
- Location: Across the street at The Campus (300 Tivoli Gardens Road).
- Time: There are two concerts. Concert A at 3:30pm (doors open at 3:00pm) and Concert B at 5:30 pm (doors open at 5:00 pm). Families with multiple students enrolled might be in both concerts. Please note: Concert A begins at 3:30 pm, which means attendees should be seated at this time. Please do not arrive at 3:30 pm as your late entrance will disrupt the student performers.
- Tickets: You must check your student’s class requirements in the portal to see which concert they are in BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS. (Purchasing tickets for the incorrect concert will not allow you to enter your student’s concert). Families with students in Concert A and Concert B will buy tickets Labeled Concert A and Concert B (Ticket).
- Tickets are $15 per person. All audience members sitting in a seat must have a purchased ticket. Enrolled students DO NOT need tickets for concerts.
- Attire: Concert attire is formal (no sneakers or Crocs).
- Photos: Photos can be taken after the concert. Because our music is copyrighted, no live streaming or video taping will be permitted during the concert.